EYStudios is pleased to announce the launch of ShopTheGaudy.com on March 3rd, 2017. Prior to working with us, the Gaudy brands were sold at 5 successful retail locations, and a variety of shows and sales. The brands also had a loyal social media following on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
Our challenge from a design standpoint was to:
1. Consider how to combine the two arms of the Gaudy brand, Gaudy Me (misses sizes) and Dressin’ Gaudy (women’s sizes), into one online experience – The Gaudy Boutique.
2. How to carry over their existing personality to their first ever eCommerce store.
We’re proud to say we’ve created a site that’s not only beautiful, but brings to life their vibrant personality and reflects their sweet southern style.
Features of the site include:
• Magazine style layout homepage to best merchandise their products
• A “Get the Look” section that populates with their latest Instagram Posts
• A “Model Specs” feature that explains the measurements of the specific model who is wearing an item in a selected product image.
Additionally, the completed project included two successful implementations from EY partners Red Rook and ZeroLag.
Gaudy was already using the NCR Counterpoint software at their retail locations, and utilized our local partner Red Rook to do the implementation for their website. The EY team worked closely with Red Rook to help with any developmental needs on the site, and make sure the overall project went smoothly.
ZeroLag is the hosting provider for the new site, which runs on zCloud for Magento to ensure maximum performance and top security – supported 24/7/365. zCloud is a scalable and fully redundant infrastructure supported by Magento experts, to maximize performance, security and growth.
The end result: The successful transition of a well-known retail brand to an online merchant, thus expanding the OmniChannel experience for their customers.
Talk to one of our eCommerce Consultants today about what EY can do for your brand.