Today Magento Releases Enterprise Edition 2.1.
Magento has released their first full feature update to Magneto 2. EYStudios had the pleasure of sitting in on a webinar and demonstration of the new roll out. Magento has listened to its merchants and added features to improve usability. We are extremely excited about the new features of this amazing platform!
What’s new with the first full feature release of Magento 2?
Staging and Preview
Improves productivity by enabling business teams to easily create, preview, and schedule a wide range of content updates without involving IT. Merchants can make updates to products, categories, CMS content, promotions, and pricing and can preview these changes based on specific dates and times or store views.
- Optimize timing and impact of updates by managing changes through timeline dashboard
- Automatically deploy updates
- Create, edit, and delete products, categories, CMS content
- View all checkout pages without placing order
Improved management interfaces make it faster and easier to search for information in the admin, setup global search synonyms, and create new product, category, and CMS content.
- Scalable as search volume grows
- 33 languages out-of-the-box
- Stop words and search synonyms
- No disruptions during catalog updates
- For AWS only supports whitelist authorized schemes
Allows shoppers to pay with PayPal without leaving the merchant’s site. PayPal saved credit card capabilities allow merchants to securely store credit cards with PayPal so shoppers can make future purchases without re-entering their credit card information.
Enables merchants to qualify for the simplest set of PCI compliance requirements by using Braintree Hosted Fields to collect all sensitive cardholder information in checkout.
Enterprise Edition 2.1 is now available in the cloud!
To see Magento’s Enterprise Edition 2.1 in action, join them for a product webinar on Tuesday July 12, 2016 at 11 a.m. EST.