When it comes to online marketing, our team at EYStudios knows how to develop innovative digital strategies and create products to help our clients make a name for themselves. We’ve always been proud of the services we offer, and we’re excited to share that we’re now featured on Clutch, a B2B ratings and reviews platform. Not only did we make Clutch’s list of the best eCommerce developers in Atlanta, but they also recognized EYStudios as one of the top 1000 B2B service providers for 2018! Part of what makes Clutch unique is the verified client reviews they conduct. Clutch analysts spoke directly with our clients to see what it is truly like to partner with the EYStudios team. Without this feedback, we wouldn’t have been honored with the top 1000 award, so we have our clients to thank! Here’s a glimpse at what they had to say: “Their level of customer service sets them apart from their competition. “Their team is very responsive, responding to all of our questions, comments, or requests as quickly as possible.” “I appreciated that they were honest in their business practices and genuinely cared about the customer.” “From the bright color schemes to the user-friendly navigation, all of EYStudios’ designs are crafted with our customers’ unique needs in mind.” These kind sentiments also played a role in our feature on Clutch’s sister website, The Manifest, as a leader too. The Manifest is a business news and how-to site that lists EYStudios as a top digital design agency in Atlanta. We’re excited to be included in their research as well, highlighting another area of our expertise. It’s been a great year at EYStudios! It never gets old to be recognized for your hard work and we are so thankful. Our team is looking forward to topping all Clutch lists again in 2019. Check out our listing on Clutch! For more information about the services we offer and how we can help your store, call us at 678-402-6378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sit down with the Stefan Nandzik, VP of Marketing at Signifyd, to discuss the trend of increasing fraudulent purchases in eCommerce. We specifically cover kinds of fraud merchants are facing and what options are out there for merchants looking to protect themselves. Want to learn more about how EYStudios and Signifyd can help protect your store? Call us today at 888-429-4803 or email us at email@example.com.
We sit down with Jeff Clark, owner of The Connectivity Center, to talk to him about why he chose he EY and what services his company benefits from.
Longtime EY client PressurTek came to EY late in 2017 looking to make the move to a more modern platform. Owner Bob had two main goals in mind for replatforming his site:
- Create a design that would appeal to customers
- Get better cart functionality for shoppers
- The ability to change Mega Menu items in the admin which is a custom feature
- Integration with Quick Spark for 3rd party financing
- Integration with Yotpo for reviews
We sit down with David Pelton, Strategy and Product Management Leader at Vertex Inc., to discuss the recent supreme court ruling in the South Dakota v. Wayfair case and the effect it will have on online retailers. Want to learn more about the Supreme Court Ruling? Join the Vertex Webinar on July 10th at 2pm EST. You can sign up here: https://go.vertexsmb.com/wayfair_impact_webcast
Join EYStudios in Chicago from June 5th – 8th for a week of collaboration, learning and networking at one of the biggest events the industry has to offer. We’ll kick off the week at the BigCommerce eCommerce Growth Summit where we’ll be sponsoring and manning a booth. Join us as we connect with other BigCommerce merchants and partners to help transform online business. Highlights of the agenda include:
- A case study from Exxel Outdoors
- A segment on AI and Social Commerce
- A Panel from BORN + Modern Tribe + WP Engine
- A segment on using SaaS for Multi-Store and International Selling
- A keynote from Jenny Fleiss, Co-Founder of Rent the Runway
Did you miss the Southeast Magento Meetup last week? Don’t worry – you can still get your hands on all the great content. You can download the slides here. Or, you can watch the Facebook Live video we recorded during the meetup here: Thank you again to our partners and sponsors Klevu! If you’d like to learn more about Imagine 2018 and what’s coming down the pipeline for Magento, give us a call at 888-429-4803 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gone are the days of having to trudge to the grocery store to get what you need for the week. Online grocery shopping is booming with 25% of households currently ordering their groceries online and services like Kroger’s ClickList, Instacart and AmazonFresh are regular household names. It shows no sign of slowing either, as the online grocery shopping market is expected to increase 5 fold in the next 10 years. With the rise of this trend it’s easy to see that consumers have no fear ordering food online. Whether it be their weekly groceries, gourmet beef jerky, or the world’s freshest seafood, consumers are ordering all kinds of edibles online. But running an online store is very different than running a brick-and-mortar store, and if people can’t use their senses to touch, see, and smell their food, how would you ever sell it online? We’ve pulled together what we’ve learned in the online grocery industry to create this Food & Beverage Business Owner Guide. Download the free guide today.
Did you miss our webinar? You can watch it in it’s entirety below: Or you can download the slides here. Want to learn more about What Smart Magento Merchants are doing in 2018? Call us at 888-429-4803 or email us at email@example.com.
When considering platform options, many merchants will weigh important must-have features like shipping, checkout, and available integrations. But marketing tools can be just as important to consider. Once your new site is built and operations are running smoothly, your attention will likely turn towards growing the business. And how can you do that without the right marketing tools? Magento’s Marketing Tools Include:
- Tools for Social Selling and Advertising – with the Magento Social extension merchants are able to create a direct connection from social pages to their eCommerce store.
- Streamlined Social Store Creation
- Magento Digital Commerce Product Catalog Extraction
- Simplified Ad Creation
- Intelligent Ad Optimization
- Simplified Third-Party Content Integration
- Promotions Tools – Magento’s backend makes it easy to create and run promotions. This includes Catalog and Cart Price Rules as well as promotions that are designated to run only at certain times, under certain conditions. Additionally, the Magento staging environment makes it easy to schedule those changes and go about your day without babysitting your site to make changes.
- SEO Friendly URLs – This feature is as simple as it sounds. Merchants have the ability to create custom URLs, giving them ultimate control over what is displayed on the site and ultimately crawled by Google. We all know there’s no better marketing tool than good healthy site SEO.
- Customer Segmentation – This feature allows merchants to group their overall audience into different segments so they can tailor marketing efforts and shopping experiences. Magento’s advanced segmentation tool even allows the ability to segment customers based on criteria such as location and buying patterns. With more targeted marketing efforts, marketing dollars go further.
- Analytics – With the release of 2.2.2 Advanced Reporting is now available in the Magento back end with 20 reports included for Products, Orders and Customers. The tool is automatically enabled and easily configured. Advanced reporting (as well as MBI Essentials and MBI Pro) are the perfect way to decide how best to allocate those marketing dollars.
- Integrated Dotmailer Capabilities – As we discussed in a recent blog about the release of Magento 2.2.2, Magento Commerce is now offering dotmailer marketing automation with their core product. This new functionality creates opportunities for enhanced communication between merchants and customers.
- Transactional Emails
- Welcome Programs
- Nurture Series
- Abandoned Cart
- Abandoned Browse
- Feedback & reviews
- Solus Campaigns
- Monthly Newsletters